Catalog (click here)
Recommended to help build USS Pennsylvania BB-38 as she appeared in 1945 from:
- fully assembled
- overall dimensions and features scaled from official US Navy drawings. Overall dimensions match scaled drawings by Thomas Walkowiak with details adjusted to match high-resolution photographs of the actual ship
- accurately shaped platforms and Bofors tub' splinter shields
- doors of the correct 3-bar type accurately located, some doors open, with chevron-shaped rain deflectors
- accurate portholes of the correct size (16"), properly positioned, with rigol (eyebrow) detail
- accurately shaped and positioned quadruple 40mm Bofors tubs with subtle raised locator discs (quadruple 40mm Bofors mounts not included)
- integrated aft mast
- antenna trunks
- open flag lockers
This 3D-printed model is an original 3D design accurately representing features of the real ship based on authoritative plans. This model is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts. It may be shaped and sized a bit differently than other kits. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch or wood decks may be necessary for best fit.
Click here for cleaning, surface smoothing and painting advice.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.