The 1st Springbot(tm) design in series #1, V2-7 is the second revision of this figure. SpringBots are designed for function, 3d printing, material efficiency and fun. Complexity and mechanical features are built into the design and the item is printed as one unit, which is impossible using any other manufacturing technology.
The smallest functing pivots in the series- printed with interlocking parts it has features that are printed working with no assembly.
- 3 springs per arm
- 2 springs per leg
- Hands pivot at the wrists 360 degrees
- The chest (with arms attached ) rotates 360 degrees around the neck.
Test printed in:
- Strong Flexible plastic in sizes from 1.85"-1.61" / 4.11cm - 4.7cm
- Frosted Ultra Detail in sizes from 1.44" - .65" / 1.65cm - 3.67cm
- look for other sizes - order in other colors
- * interlocking parts and size limit material options
Available in several sizes, materials and colors
30% 50% 60% 80% 100% 140%
Design copyright Mark Trageser - InsaniTOY / Kramco Inc.
*** for ages 13 years+ Keep out of the reach of children!
*** If item breaks discard since edges may be sharp