Select a material and finish that best suits your product.
Parts 3D Printed
3D Printing Technologies
Fully customized braces and orthotics suited for every individual's needs.
- Durable quality
- Optimized design with functional integration
- Tested in simulations and mechanical methods
- Market-ready solution for O&P with Nylon PA11
Modification, prototyping and complete customization of medical tools such as eyewear, implants, hearing aids and surgical instruments.
- Cut costs to help you become more effective and efficient
- Customize manufacturing options
- Decrease material waste
Medical 3D models enable you to get hands-on with your structure. This gives you a perspective that could not be achieved through images on a screen.
- Small Molecules
- Proteins, Macromolecules and Viruses
- Bacteria, Cell, Tissue, Organism
The Shapeways Advantage
Leading-Edge Manufacturing Technology
We use the most advanced manufacturing technology and materials from cutting-edge industry leaders.
3D Printing On Demand
Whether you need to prototype one part or enable mass customization on a single product, Shapeways has the manufacturing technology to meet your needs