Wix App for API

Discussion in 'Shapeways API' started by CESM, Dec 8, 2014.

1. CESM
    CESM New Member
    Hi,

I have been hunting high and low for any sort of app or code that can connect shapeways API to the wix sites. I currently am building my site and the only way for customers to buy my products is to redirect them through shapeways. I need a way that shapeways products can be automatically synced to the wix store, and when a customer buys a shapeways product the order is sent to shapeways. When customers buy products directly from me, then I get the order and I fulfill my part.

As an app this would be great, as it would make it possible for anyone with a wix site to buy from shapeways.

I am really looking forward to an app like this!

Best Regards,
    David Cutting

2. vjmaury
    vjmaury Member
    I guess no one did anything...

3. imdaveho
    imdaveho Shapeways Employee Product Team
    @CESM @vjmaury we're looking into more easily integrated solutions for Wix and other sites in early next year. In the meantime, you can reference our API documentation: https://developers.shapeways.com/docs that would point you in the right direction.

If you have questions regarding that implementation, I can be happy you walk you through some of those concerns via DM. But since these docs are directed to web/app developers, if you have questions regarding code, there is a balance in how much we can help as technical expertise is a pre-req for usage of this feature.

4. vjmaury
    vjmaury Member
    Thanks for getting back.

I have a very specific use for shapeways 3d printing for my project. Is there a way we can talk discus it separate from this forum?

5. imdaveho
    imdaveho Shapeways Employee Product Team
    @vjmaury send me a direct message by clicking my profile pic, and then clicking contact. this will start a new conversation.