Where Can I Complain About The Manager Who Unreasonably Canceled The Order?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by IvanGolota, Apr 5, 2017.

Should be given the designer at least 1 day to correct tech problems with model before canceling ord

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IvanGolota
    IvanGolota Well-Known Member
    Yesterday he canceled this pendant, because it seemed to him, that the main hole was not enough (more than 7 mm), so that the plastic mold could leak out of the glove.
    I added aditional holes and persuaded an embarrassed adolescent customer to repeat the purchase.

Today, this "useful worker" cancels, because it seems to him that polishing will completely take away the nail, although the same equally smaller pendant has already been printed successfully in the same in silver and everything has gone by. But a "useful worker" has no time to delve into the history of printing my models. He can not even listen to my arguments. He just takes it and repeats canseling the order again. It's not difficult for me to fix the model, but I'm ashamed to stumble once again to the customer with requests for a new purchase and assurances that his money will not be lost anywhere and a week and a half will certainly return to him.
    I ask you, dismiss this useful worker, and replace him with an artificial intelligence, let him stand with a broom at the entrance and stupidly skip the model from the very beginning.
    We'll at least know that it's all a blame - a dumb indecipherable machine. Becouse the useful worker acts even more thoughtlessly than this machine. But harming the sales from this much more

2. Andrewsimonthomas
    Andrewsimonthomas Well-Known Member
  3. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Insulting the help is never a good way to start a relationship. If you'd like to express your angst, then service@shapeways.com is where to send it.

There are over two million models in the website. The humans only see the model in front of them, they don't see them in the context of other items in my shop. The human would only have time to go cross reference my other items if he took 10x longer to do his job and that would raise the setup fees accordingly.

The automated checks get EVERY airplane wing of mine wrong... so automated is not quite the answer either.

Shapeways is trying to error in favor of the buyer. They assume (right or wrong) that the buyer demands the level of detail they see on the site to be in the final model. And, it's far from personal.. I've had far more rejections than you might think.

4. IvanGolota
    More and more I am convinced that manual control is a narrow bottle neck of your excellent fantastic service. But you can not do a jeweler without it. Jeweler always balances on the brink of technological possibilities.

Can I find out who personaly fettered the manual conyrol?
    For I have again ruined the order without reason. I check the model and I do not find those glitches, which seem to have detected a manual control. My model consists of one solid piece and there is nothing superfluous. I'm checking with Materialize Magics

° Rejection Reason: Unintentional Loose Shells
    ° Description: The model is composed of several shells that are not joined together

[​IMG]

5. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Try checking your file with (the free evaluation version of) netfabb studio basic (if possible, seems they discontinued the OSX version) - this is closest to what shapeways uses. And replying to that rejection message will probably get a faster response from the technician(s) involved than posting here. (Not sure what to make of that color-coded image myself - is each color supposed to be a separate shell ?)

6. IvanGolota
    Here you see, even you do not understand what this mysterious picture means. And this is your manual control!

7. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Can't claim that it means much that I do not understand something - I'm just another customer myself. But they usually explain in more detail when you ask them (by replying to the rejection message). Maybe even the "multiple shells" text was added by mistake (clicking on a wrong button) and the colors are from a strain analysis that suggests it would break ?