Users Group Interested In Led Lighting

Discussion in 'Other Interest Groups' started by faustobini, Jul 25, 2018.

1. faustobini
    faustobini Member
    Hello there
    I came across this forum community by chance and I wonder if there is anybody with an interest in the area of led lighting control,
    addressable rgb led strips and related technology.
    regards
    FB

2. kaadesign
    kaadesign Well-Known Member
    Is there a relation to the 3d printing?

3. faustobini
    faustobini Member
    not directly, but I thought that people here might engage on different fields of product design.

4. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    I want to backlight an erotic sculpt I did a few years back, design clips and a battery holder but the $400 SWF price killed that dream for now. Electrics are easy to source. -S

5. faustobini
    faustobini Member
    you could feed the led (strip?) through a 5v or 12v dc adapter, for not running down on power.
    FB

6. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    Yes but I wanted wireless for a clean aesthetic, lith ion bats. Color cycling etc.

7. faustobini
    faustobini Member
    I am prototyping a wireless control system for addressable rgb led strips. it uses Bluetooth instead of wifi.
    I made it with the light artist in mind first, but also for hobbysts and general public who are not into programming and only want an app easy to use. I am going to launch a Kickstarter campaign soon and if you want to share and spread the voice you are welcome. I plan to keep its price range within $60-65 and the android app is free.. here you can watch an overview of the project.

Shea_Design likes this.