I updated a few (well, most, actually) of my models yesterday (having got my first order through and making adjustments to what will be my next set of prototypes.) However, despite not intentionally doing anything different with the uploads, some of the models are not displaying in the 3D viewer on the webpage. It says it's loading, and then brings up the windom, but it's empty. It struck me as a bit strange, as until yesterday I'd not knowingly had a problem. I left it overnight and tried again, in case there was some load/bandwidth etc problems, but it's still doing it. Being a sort of paranoid soul, I did keep the (unmodified) older versions of the files (which did work in the 3D viewer) and have been experimenting to see if they work and they sometimes do and sometimes don't. In addition, one of two of the updated models are displaying slightly differently in the renderer: thus and All I did to the second one was increase the size of the top front wedge and the lower front wedge (as you can probably see); I didn't touch the surface with the spherical depression at all. I wasn't overly concerned, as I assumed it was just part of the render, but it struck me as a bit odd. The first image was captured from the unmodified file today, as I was checking on a temporary upload to see if it was some glitch in the uploading sequence (IE and/or Virgin Media have been extremely uncooperative the last few days with a bout a 30% fail rate in loading webpages.) I've attached one of the new files that's causing the problem (a torpedo destroyer which is displaying in the render right, but not in the 3D). If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd be grateful.