Upload Hanging 0713

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by wpirotte, Jul 13, 2017.

1. wpirotte
    wpirotte Member
    usually I wait a whole day and it has only been hanging an hour or so, but....

2. 1068084_deleted
    1068084_deleted Active Member
    the same here!

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    We have a log jam! We're working on unjamming and reprocessing.

4. Bendenden
    Bendenden Member
    Will it be necessary to re-upload afterwards or will the processing uploads be finished automatically?

rolsen01 likes this.
  5. Youknowwho4eva
    The models should reprocess, if you have any issues with a model not processing @jimmyadvice should be able to assist you.

jimmyadvice and MillerBro like this.
  6. MillerBro
    MillerBro Well-Known Member
    any update on this- Ive been trying to upload new and updated models for the last two days with no luck :(

7. Youknowwho4eva
    @MillerBro Are you still having issues? If so, send Jimmy a message about reloading it on his side.

8. MillerBro
    I seem to be- I get a lot of Shapeways is unavailable error messages and the uploads only get to 40% or so- over the last 3 days Ive been lucky to get 3 or 4 things fully updated/uploaded where as in past I could easily do dozens. However I cant be certain the issue is on your end as one of the major internet providers is doing a massive upgrade in our town and they have trucks all over rewiring etc. and all sites seem to be super slow for me (1st world problems lol)

9. Youknowwho4eva
    Technology is such a powerful yet often not working right thing :-D I'm seeing a few reports of issues, and there's a lot of chatter from the Devs that I have no understanding of. If you want, you can send me a file you're having issues with, and I can see if I have issues uploading it as well.

10. MillerBro
    Depending on the time I am unable to get even simple image files to attach to private messages so sending files is problematic - typically I try again in 30 minutes and they load but it has certainly slowed my effeciency updating the clients who hire me (I encourage them to load and print the files here on Shapeways and they have also noticed loading stalls and delays). Currently I have everything loaded it is just taking multiple attempts to do so