Stuck On "calculating Prices"

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by dondeg, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dondeg
    dondeg New Member
    I uploaded some files hours ago and they have been stuck on "calculating prices" all this time. They are small files, under 1-2 MB. I can go to Edit and 3D tools, but no renders show and no prices appear. Is there something I can do about this? Is there something you can do about this? Thank you.

Don

2. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey there, Don. Are you still having this issue? If so, please reach out to me via service@shapeways.com and let me know the model name so I can take a look. If you mention my name, my colleagues will make sure it gets to me.

3. dondeg
    dondeg New Member
    No. Everything is fine now. I contacted support and they said there were server issues over the weekend. Thanks so much for the reply. Best wishes, Don.

4. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Great! Glad to hear it, Don! :) Cheers :)

5. Woodledude
    Woodledude New Member
    I'm having this problem now with two models with 25+ shells. Does anyone know if the server is having problems again? It would be great to see a server status screen of some kind, and if I could use my own computer to help do my calculations, that would be great, too.

6. Sonic_Sun
    Sonic_Sun Active Member
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  7. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Closing this one as there are like 6 topics floating around.

Can we please please stick to this one, I don't want to communicate when it's fixed on that topic but forget about all other topics that i've missed :)
    https://www.shapeways.com/forum/t/stuck-uploads.80540

Sonic_Sun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.