Some Weird Stuff With Shapeways Product Page

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by MadBikeSkills, Jun 14, 2019.

1. MadBikeSkills
    MadBikeSkills Well-Known Member
    Look at the following two screenshots of the exact same product in the exact same material.
    FireShot Capture 003product_chrome_logged_in.png product_edge_not_logged_in.png
    The images were taken side by side, the first was logged into Shapeways using Chrome and does not display the proper pricing, even restarting chrome did not correct the issue. The second picture is from Edge and not logged into my Shapeways account. The second image shows the correct price.

It might be nothing, but I don't have time to try a whole bunch of different things to try and figure out what is messed up here.

2. MadBikeSkills
    MadBikeSkills Well-Known Member
    Okay, It isn't a Chrome issue. Rebooted and signed back into my Shapeways account and the item displays as $78.04. click log out and the price changed to $77.98 a $0.06 difference.

I know Shapeways is trying to make more money, but this seems a bit ridiculous.

3. coines23
    coines23 Well-Known Member
    Same thing here. Logged in, my prices are up a few pennies across the board. Logged out, they're where I set them.

4. coines23
    In fact, prices are up a few cents everywhere when I'm logged in, not just in my own shop. However, if I take one of my products to the edit screen, prices are normal there.

5. lawrencekramer2014
    lawrencekramer2014 Well-Known Member
    Same here. Hello, shapeways... on Monday morning, please fix.

6. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey guys,

We have found the issue and are fixing as we speak!
    Thanks for letting us know :)

Mitch

7. MitchellJetten
    This issue has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience :)

Mitch

lawrencekramer2014 likes this.
  8. coines23
    Confirmed. It's working right now. Thanks!

9. MitchellJetten
    In case you wonder, it had something to do with Sales Tax for US customers (the actual checkout page would still show the correct price tho!)