Simple Project

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 378954_deleted, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Alright, so, my business partner and I just bought an iPad for our (very) small business, and we saw that on the back of the ipad case we bought, the window for the apple logo would absolutely allow for something to be inserted. What we want to do is create a "button" (similar to the little dell logo's that came on the standard business machines for years) that will click into there, with our Name and Phone number on it. I can get accurate specs by measuring the space, I just need to know how much someone would charge, or if you'd do it in exchange for some free advertising, or if we were going to have it printed by you... etc..

Here is a link to the case we have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BCSW43U/ref=oh_details_o 00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks in advance!

2. Keymaker
    Keymaker Well-Known Member
    Maybe i am wrong but the place where you want to have "button" seems to be too small for readable (and/or printable) phone number.
    But for company logo it is good idea (also depends on logo itself)

3. It's really just the company name, and it's about an inch and a half, 2 inches in diameter. large enough for inscription.

4. If you're not in a huge hurry with this feel free to send me a message for a quote. I should have time for your project by the end of the next week.

5. Something kind of like this?

Lots of different fonts could be used and even a logo,(would take more time the more complicated it is.

I would also need some fairly precise measurements to get the hooks to snap in but that shouldn't be to hard.

PM me or reply here if you want me to do some more work, for free as always!

-Nick

Attached Files:

6. Yup just like that, but I'd want the clips to be more like 4 corners ya know? Like basically wider clips so they'd be stronger. And I'd want the top to be a slight dome. I can give you all the dimensions. How much would you charge for it?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  7. I sent you a PM.

-Nick