Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by MaxiGossamer, Feb 6, 2013.

1. MaxiGossamer
    MaxiGossamer New Member
    Hi All,
    I've just received my new silver flower heart. I am so pleased with how this has turn out. Big Thank you to the Shapeways team :)
    Also had some rings printed will post pics soon.
    Flower Heart - ForgetMeNot - RL 2.jpg
    Flower Heart - ForgetMeNot - RL 1.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    Very nice work. When you upload your images, there is a link to automatically add the code to insert your image in the post. I did this for you, as some will skip over if your images aren't immediately visible.
  3. MaxiGossamer
    MaxiGossamer New Member
    Thank you for your help Michael
  4. bartv
    bartv New Member
    Wow Maxi, that's gorgeous!

5. MaxiGossamer
    MaxiGossamer New Member
    Thank you for the positive feedback Bart :) We have good team work. Thank you Shapeways

I've just oxidised some of the jewellery and WOW it makes such a difference. I'll be posting photos of the oxidised silver jewellery later
  6. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Very good work. Always nice to see some detailed work just to get an idea of what works and what doesn't. I'll shortly be posting a pendant that I had Shapeways print in silver - it was very delicate and looking at it in real life I was amazed it didn't get rejected!... Looking forward to seeing your oxidised heart.

7. MaxiGossamer
    MaxiGossamer New Member
    Thank you Glenn, I have just posted the photos of the oxidised jewellery. Look forward to seeing your pendant