Shopify/etsy Store Check Out Process

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by melissafellows, May 17, 2019.

1. We're working to make it easier for you to send gifts to friends and family across the world. Currently, to guard against online fraud, we require that the country of your Ship To address matches the country of your Bill To address.’

I have a Shopify store and have just opened an Etsy store all my designs I create at the moment I have shipped to my address in Italy and then I ship to the customer which I love because I’m able to use my own branded packaging however the cost of shipping to Italy which is $17 which is high compared to the UK, Australia and USA especially considering its only coming from the factory that is in the Netherlands! So I’m now having to rethink how I can supply my designs direct to the customer is it possible? So if a US customer checks out through my Shopify or Etsy store using there credit card can it be shipped directly to them in the USA? Is this how it works?

Also it would be amazing to offer better packaging so the product looks more like a premium product rather then it looking like I just received a part for my car I’m happy to pay the extra $5 for a plain jewellery box unbranded.

Best

Melissa

Shea_Design likes this.
  2. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hello @melissafellows thank you for reaching out!

"So if a US customer checks out through my Shopify or Etsy store using there credit card can it be shipped directly to them in the USA? Is this how it works?"

- Correct! Under the Fulfillment method section of our Integration app, you can choose to have orders shipped directly to your customers:

upload_2019-5-20_9-6-34.png

"Also it would be amazing to offer better packaging so the product looks more like a premium product rather then it looking like I just received a part for my car I’m happy to pay the extra $5 for a plain jewellery box unbranded."

We are exploring options for custom packaging and invoices. If you visit the following link and fill out the form at the bottom of this page, one of our Sales agents will follow up with you:

https://business.shapeways.com/partnership

There is an "I'm interested in custom packaging" option under the "How can we help?" section.

[​IMG]

If you have further questions, please reach out to us at storefronts@shapeways.com. :)

Attached Files:

3. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team