shameless question on quantity pricing

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Sapient8, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Sapient8
    Sapient8 New Member
    I'm new to the site (long time viewer, first time...registerer?) but am finally putting the finishing touches on some models for printing. The first thing I'm going to have made is a multi-part assembly, somewhat of a exibition item for a mechanical device.
    The problem is, the since it must be made part by part, I need to have over a dozen individual itemss made. (some as cheap as $5, some as expensive as $100). Total cost looking to be about $400. I'll be using the white flexible, partially for the cost, mostly for the strength and matted surface finish.

Anyway, so here's the shameless question...is there any type of quantity pricing for larger numbers of parts ordered at once? I assume not but I must ask to be sure! (lol)

Can't wait to get some stuff made.....

2. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member
    Hi Sapient8 :cool: ,

i am sorry to inform you that there isn't any type of quantity pricing for larger numbers of parts ordered at once...

Cheers,

Ralph

3. Sapient8
    Sapient8 New Member
    aww you're killin' me! :) That's okay, I expected as much.

I'll try to see what can be done with some of the internal details. Some items are hollowed by design so I can't do too much with them. hmmmm there is much to do...

4. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member
    Good luck!