Seeking modeler for figurine

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Pikul, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Pikul
    Pikul New Member
    Hello Modelers-for-hire,

I'm looking for an experienced 3D modeler to convert a 2D mascot into a 3D model (which will then be made into a 3D figurine.) The 2D picture is attached (PSD file available if needed). I should add that this mascot is copyrighted, but is free to share and remix -- details here. The end result will not be used commercially or for profit.

The figurine will need to be able to stand upright, so perhaps a platform will be needed but that isn't ideal. Would like to see examples of work done for other miniatures/figurines.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. Ming
    Ming Well-Known Member
  3. designanything3d
    designanything3d New Member
    Hello,

we would be interested in making this figurine for you. We specialize in figurines and could make this for you. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com

Josh
    designanything3d.com

4. Pikul
    Pikul New Member
    Just wanted to follow up this thread I started just 3 weeks ago. First I want to give my heartfelt thanks to Shapeways.com. Without your service, and your forums, this would have never been possible! Thank you!

Also, I would like to thank Ming, the 3D Modeler I chose to work on this project. Ming really made an excellent 3D representation of the figurine. I just received it yesterday, it is sturdy, stands up nicely, and so much fun when you see it in real life!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]