Searching For Designer To Make 1/64 Animals

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by zbarta, Apr 17, 2017.

1. zbarta
    zbarta Member
    I am searching for a designer interested in creating realistic 1/64 animals from photos. Rough dimensions will be 1/2" to 7/8" high, by 3/4" to 1 1/2" long, depending on the animal of course. Some animals I only have 1 photo of, so there will be some challenge and creativity. Included are some single photo examples. I do have, or can find other animal reference pictures for muscle toning/opposite side characteristics, etc. Please contact me if interested.

Thank you,

Zach
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Hi! sending a pm;)

3. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    I'd be interested if you're still looking for someone to work with you.
    I'll send you a pm with more info about pricing, etc, but you can check out some of my previous work at http://alison.friedlander.me in the mean time.

Cheers!
    Alison
    alison@friedlander.me

4. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    Dear Zach / zbarta,

3D designing and 3D printing are great tools... but sometimes scale modelers & hobbyists need to follow more simple and not so complicated methods. IMHO, as long as you need these 1/64 scale animals for your own diorama building purposes only, hiring a 3D designer and later produce these objects by 3D printing (while using proper high res, high detail and high cost plastic material), is not always the best way.

Have you try to Google for 1/64 scale animals? I've seen dozens of manufacturers selling them online - for example ActionFarmToys. The purchase price in most cases in under $1 per miniature and the detail looks OK too - considering it's 1/64 scale.

Regards,

Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Swann
    Swann Member