Sales Spreadsheet Download?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by supercrewboy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. supercrewboy
    supercrewboy Member
    After the latest UI upgrade I can't find the link to download my sales history CSV file. Does anybody know where the link went?

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    That didn't move...
    Image1.jpg

3. supercrewboy
    supercrewboy Member
    I will send a note to support. It is no longer there on either my laptop or tablet. I havent changed anything about my pc ... so ...

Thanks!

4. supercrewboy
    supercrewboy Member
    Just FYI ... in case any body else has this issue ... the newest UI doesn't show the sales downloads links in the IE based browsers - but they do appear in the chrome based browsers. I'm seeing the same effect on both my PCs and my Tablets. Thanks!

5. Narada_Dan_Vantari
    Narada_Dan_Vantari Well-Known Member
    If only I could find the page in your screenshot... where have they hidden it now ?
    Arghhhh. How could SW possibly get the website remake soooo wrong ??
    Who is it in the design team that thinks in some encrypted alien login system about where to hide all the functionality we are most likely to need ?

EDIT: Okay I dont even know how I found this, (it was convoluted for sure and involved doing a Google search of SW for csv files), but this section of SW has all the things I was looking for https://www.shapeways.com/shop/pricing-csv
    Anyone like to explain how you are supposed to find this section of the site now? It used to be easy ...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018