It took a while for me to get them (had to get a friend in the states to buy them and then reship them to me in Canada via USPS) but I am so glad I jumped through the hoops to do so! Despite a humidex of 35 I turned on my double boiler to try them out! Freshly poured: Cooled: And the moulds themselves: I had them printed using polished white strong and flexible. Unfortunately it's the outside that's polished, not the inside (which makes sense in retrospect) so these rupees have a bit of a grain to them. When I order more I may go with Fine Plastic Detail, or see if there's anyway to have the inside polished. But the shape is so perfect and the edges so crisp. I had tried to make my own by cutting a rupee from wood and making a mould of that, but it was always too rounded. I'm a perfectionist, so I wasn't content with these attempts. They do take a bit of wiggling to get out, but not much more than other plastic moulds. I imagine the grain gives the mould more grip. There's a few tricks I can do for that so it's not really an issue. I'll eventually have the soap up in my Etsy Shop, probably by early September. But I have Fan Expo in Toronto in a couple of weeks so I'm busy building up stock for there! In addition to more of the rupee moulds I'm planning on making some soap stamps, using the easy creator! I tried a couple of designs but I didn't read the specs closely enough so they had spots that were too thin. Now I know! I'll certainly be sharing this success with other soap makers, the possibilities are nearly endless!