Running total

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Kharum, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Kharum
    Kharum New Member
    How about you put a running total on each account. I have had several canceled orders and have a lot of money spread over several vouchers that I can not use together. Knowing the balances would help greatly. Thank you for your time.

2. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    You can send an email to Shapeways Customer (service@shapeways.com) services and get your vouchers combined into one if that helps.

3. howardatPI
    howardatPI New Member
    Combining vouchers into a single account balance should be the default behavior.

Having multiple coupons worth a few dollars each, is really a pain - especially considering that only one coupon can be used per order.

4. stop4stuff
    see the post above yours for a simple solution to multiple vouchers ;)

5. howardatPI
    howardatPI New Member
    I have done that.. my point was that it should be automatic, rather than having to wait a day for time zones. Also I noticed a declining balance on the coupon as cancelled orders got recycled.

6. stop4stuff
    The declining balance is erroneous behaviour from the automated coupon issuing system, you should contact Shapeways Customer Services - coupons are rounded up to the next whole dollar value above your order/item value (not sure about Euros though, as being in the UK, I get a better deal using USD)