Road To Major Fud Improvements Starts With Repricing

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Andrewsimonthomas, May 9, 2017.

1. IntelXeon
    IntelXeon Member
    there still using pentium 1 based servers

Sonic_Sun likes this.
  2. Sonic_Sun
    Sonic_Sun Active Member
    no problem for me.
    I just wanted to communicate it;)
    I do not know the server size and how much load is on this.
    A beer on the maintenance team that need to fix that.

PS. Instead of the tool for the printing direction, there would not be better a switch, the server says that it only -x or + x calculate? or -y ; +y or -z ; +z btw on the upload tab. With no preselection is calculated automatically.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017 at 12:01 PM
  3. Woodledude
    Woodledude New Member
    Also having issues with models processing for a long time. Think mine have been sitting for 12+ hours now. Maybe it's a hint that they're the ones with 25+ clearly separated shells?

4. sozzap23
    sozzap23 Active Member
    Hi Mitchell

Quick update, files are still struggling to process. Assume the developers haven't had chance to look at this yet. What have you guys been doing over there with your code? looks like someone's lobbed a turd in the punchbowl! :)

Also, these aren't multi-part models as per another shop owner with the same problems. These are 10 items on the same sprue.

Hopefully, the developer A Team will get onto this on Monday morning.

Many thanks

Simon

5. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    We are aware of the ongoing issue with bigger models, please see other threads about this.
    Let's keep this topic regarding FUD repricing :)

Mitch

taz_of_boyds and Sonic_Sun like this.
  6. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    CAN'T BE SEEING THE SUPPORT MATERIAL PREVIEW FROM DAYS.

NOW IT'S 9:30 H. IN EUROPE, THUS U.S.A. DESIGNERS ARE SLEEPING, SURE THERE ISN'T A HUGE TRAFFIC ON WEB JUST NOW.