research questions

Discussion in 'Other Interest Groups' started by acowie, Jul 3, 2015.

1. acowie
    acowie Member
    hi there, my name is Annette Cowie and I am a final year degree student at Glasgow Kelvin College, Scotland, UK
    I have to produce a report for my dissertation in November into the use and effects of 3D printing within the jewellery industry.
    I would be very much obliged, if anybody has some free time, could you possibly have a look at the attached questions and maybe answer some of the questions for me and email it back to me whether or not you do any 3d printing or pass it onto one of your members or friends within the industry to fill in, I just need personal views on CAD and 3d printing. I need to get this report started before August
    yours gratefully
    Annette

Attached Files:

2. JamesMolle
    JamesMolle Member
    I really love this kind of work, the material presented in the post is worthy, I am sure that the author did everything cool

3. CodyMorice
    CodyMorice Member
    it has always been a test for me to do such work, I was always lazy, I remember often getting such work at the university, but I rarely did it myself, then my friends helped, I asked my classmates for help, but later I began to find cool online sites with help for students, thanks to https://edusson.com/buy-case-study I easily began to select cool experts and masters of their craft to complete written assignments, writing dissertations, analysis or something else, I got everything quickly, and most importantly, with high quality for the highest scores, I recommend you try it too.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  4. miacrown
    miacrown Member
    There are loads of reasons why you should get academic help from Exclusive-Paper.net. If you need to buy 24 hours essay of premium quality you can rely on them! Choose this company and it assures that this partnership will not disappoint you! You will get a top-quality paper when buy at https://exclusive-paper.net/essays/analysis/swot-analysis-of-oil-companies.php . Do not hesitate!

5. SemperVaporo
    SemperVaporo Well-Known Member
    I much prefer my SPAM fried with eggs and cheese.

6. bernardand
    bernardand Member
    I really love this kind of work, the material presented in the post is worthy, I am sure that the author did everything cool

7. SemperVaporo
    SemperVaporo Well-Known Member
    How much do they pay you for phony testamonials?