Qr Codes For Shop Advertising

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3DAircrew, May 18, 2018.

1. 3DAircrew
    3DAircrew Member
    I'm wondering if any of you have used embedded QR codes on flyers or other websites to generate traffic to your stores? SHould this be an additional feature for the edit page ... to make a QR code to your product?

2. 3DAircrew
    3DAircrew Member
    Like this

Attached Files:

3. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    An html link to a shop should be sufficient on web sites. It probably could help if you distribute a lot of paper brochures or business cards.

It seems that a QR code would be useful on the bottom of a product, for example the bottom of a full color print, but it's going to be difficult to make it small enough or visible enough to work on most products/materials. I did read recently that Apple iPhones updated with more recent operating systems allow the camera to function as a QR code reader. There's no need to download an app for that.

4. 3DAircrew
    3DAircrew Member
    Wow I just tried my iphone camera on that QR and it worked! Thanks for the tip. I've got a lot of photos on google maps that i'm thinking of putting the QR code on. It's allowed. I'm getting ~5-10K views a day and I'm hoping to drum up some business for my jewelry and sculptures. I signed up for google analytics and am watching my store as I make these moves.

5. monk3947
    monk3947 Active Member
    I had done that,but i am not sure if it is useful to get more traffic.but it should be helpful :)