Professional Freelance Product Design Engineer and 3D modeller.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Donno, Sep 23, 2011.

1. is there a easier way to communicate? I have some sketches and I need a quote.

thanks
    Ronnie

2. Hi Donno, how are you?

I'm wondering, how much do you charge to hollow and check models for 3d printing?

I have a few character sculpts that I need 3d printed, however I am getting back a "shapeways cannot print this, check for thin walls" error.

How much would you charge per character to fix errors and make them printable, and how long would it take you?

Best,
    John

3. Hi there

I am an eyewear designer but I have no knowledge of 3D modeling required for using 3D print.

I am looking for someone like you to work with to develop a few eyewear models to test out 3D printing.

I can provide you with either

Designs in corel draw

or

Designs in CAD

Would this be helpful ? And can you give me a rough estimate on your fees.

Please see attachment for an example of what I can provide.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My email is tcatdesign@gmail.com

Regards
    Tom

Attached Files:

4. HazelwoodModels
    HazelwoodModels Well-Known Member

Yet another Project completed by this Studio, and with all the detail.
    - a fabulous piece of 3D drafting.

Thank you.

Hazelwood Models

5. Sent you a PM!

6. Good morning, I am the Bridge Director for the Pharr International Bridge. This is a heavily used commercial bridge that borders with Mexico. We have plenty of political events that we have to attend on the USA and on the Mexican side. One gift I would love to provide to our dignitaries would be a replica of our international bridge. I am having a hard time getting someone to properly create a nice looking replica, can you assist me? Our bridge is a 3 mile long bridge but don't need the replica to be long at all. What I am looking for is a replica of our bridge inspection area, a small bridge road, and then the Mexican inspection area. I can send you a picture of the inspection areas if it is possible to do the replica. Also, if it is possible, please inform me on the cost of doing so.

Thank you,

Juan G. Guerra, CPA, MBA
    Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
    (International Bridge Director/Finance Director)
    P.O. Box 1729
    118 S. Cage Blvd.
    City of Pharr, TX
    Phone: (956) 402-4150 ext. 1901
    Fax: (956) 475-3773
    juan.guerra@pharr-tx.gov
    www.pharr-tx.gov

7. Donno
    Donno Member
    If you have a request for a design or 3D modelling quote, Please send a PM (private message) or email me at: don(at)diyden.net

Thanks
    Don

8. I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Donovan is. He was very quick to respond, helpful, professional, and his work was excellent. I would definitely recommend this designer for any project that you are thinking of doing. His services are exceptional. I am definitely going to use him for my future projects. Thanks Donovan for all you did to help my vision come to life.

9. HazelwoodModels
    HazelwoodModels Well-Known Member

DSCF4872 -  2.jpg

Another great model drawn by Donno's Studio, and executed
    exclusively by Shapeways to discerning collectors worldwide.

Thank you.

10. Hi there,

I am interested in creating silicon moulds for casting products made from cement. I have a number of drawings / art I want to take from drawing to moulds ready for production. The size of each mould would roughly be 30cm across and 2.5cm deep (circular shape). Can you let me know if this can be done and roughly how much it would cost to create the mould and what product it can be made from - does it have to be silicon?

Regards,

Jason
    Albion Park NSW
    0413 772 006

11. How much would it cost to draw this in 3D?

Attached Files:

12. Donno
    Donno Member
    Please PM me or email me at: don@diyden.net for quotes, I have capacity for quick turn arounds...

13. Donno
    I am looking for a medical device that can fit over an oxygen mask to assist manual breathing for patients
    I require a device similar to an apple slicer with some minor alterations
    I will require everything from schematics to prototype
    Please advise

Gerald Rosen MD
    grosen167@yahoo.com

14. Hi,

I am looking for someone to help design and fabricate a tool that will help fill multiple beverage bottles at once. My vision is something that has an upper tray that holds the product (liquid) and a bottom tray that holds the individual bottles in place. We would pour liquid into the upper tray, which would have funnels that fit inside the mouths of each bottle, so that the liquid would flow into every bottle. Ideally the upper tray/funnels could be fashioned to facilitate equal flow into every bottle, but that may be challenging (I haven't thought of how) and is not a requirement.

This should greatly speed up our current bottle-filling process, which is filling bottle-by-bottle through a spigot.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts / could do this. I will provide specs for the bottles of course.

Thanks,
    Jenny

15. Hi,

I am looking for someone to help design and fabricate a tool that will help fill multiple beverage bottles at once. My vision is something that has an upper tray that holds the product (liquid) and a bottom tray that holds the individual bottles in place. We would pour liquid into the upper tray, which would have funnels that fit inside the mouths of each bottle, so that the liquid would flow into every bottle. Ideally the upper tray/funnels could be fashioned to facilitate equal flow into every bottle, but that may be challenging (I haven't thought of how) and is not a requirement.

This should greatly speed up our current bottle-filling process, which is filling bottle-by-bottle through a spigot.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts / could do this. I will provide specs for the bottles of course.

Thanks,
    Jenny

16. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Hi Jenny, I am ready to move forward with out conversation. Have any details changed? Anything you'd like to add?

Best,

John

17. Donno
    Donno Member
  18. Donno
    Donno Member
    Please send your requests for quotes, I have spare capacity at the moment...

19. I'm looking for someone who can take very detailed engineering drawings in 2D and convert them into a 3D CAD file that can be uploaded to a 3D printer. Can you or your staff do this?

Howard Greene

20. I just wanted to leave a note here saying that Don Penaluva is a real pro. He is extremely knowledgeable about how to build objects in CAD so they 3D print efficiently, very reliable and charges an extremely fair rate. I highly recommend him - he is my goto guy!