Preview Pictures Show Wrong Material In The Shop

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by coelian276, Oct 29, 2021.

1. coelian276
    coelian276 Well-Known Member
    Since yesterday, all the preview pictures in my shop show Natural White Versatile Plastic as the default material (including the price) on those items that have this material available. Even if i have set Smooth Fine Detail or PA12 as the default material on the edit page. When i click on one of those, it opens the shop page also with Natural White Versatile preselected as the printing material. Clicking then on "EDIT PRODUCT" to check that Smooth Fine Detail or PA12 is still set as the default and then go back with "VIEW PRODUCT", only then it opens with the correct default material preselected.

I have tested it with another browser and on my phone, as also another computer. It's the same there. Has anyone else observed this?

2. ComradeWave
    ComradeWave Active Member
    Same here, everything is screwed up. As expected with this site.

3. coines23
    coines23 Well-Known Member
    Yep. Same here, but only a few products have been scrambled.

4. coelian276
    The only items that still show their correct images are the ones where i didn't have enabled Versatile Plastic.

5. mattstat
    mattstat Member
    The metals are out of whack also. Gold plated brass is the default on some of mine with actual item pictures for them, and my listings are now showing a render of rhodium plated brass instead.

6. mattstat
    mattstat Member
    Mine seem to be fixed now.

7. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    hey guys,

Thanks for reporting, we've fixed this yesterday evening!

8. coelian276
    Ok, everything seems nomal again. Thank you Mitchel.

Now let's talk about that "Set Markup" -button.... oh i'm expecting too much :rolleyes:

9. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Ha, for feature requests (or bugs, please!) send an email to service@shapeways.com

I'm currently a bit short staffed so won't have time to also keep an eye on the forums for a few weeks.
    Sorry!