My first attempt at printing my models ended up pretty nice! Software that I used was Softimage XSI and Zbrush. The parts just arrived yesterday and I've been really happy with the results! I haven't found any flaws or printing errors. The detail level I made for it seems to be spot on, and everything printed out nice and sharp. I made these parts for my Hyperion Mustang P-51D radio controlled plane, which I'm building at the moment. It's a pretty decent sized electric plane, with 1.2 meter wingspan, balsa wings and fiberglass fuselage. The kit is pretty awesome as is, but I thought it really needed some detail, especially inside the cockpit, which was bare without any detail. The scale of the plane and these parts is approximately 1/9. The sight has grooves so I can place a piece of transparent plastic as sight's lens. And because these are for an actually flying aircraft, the weight is quite light, as I modelled them to be hollow. The pilot weights 18.4 grams, pilot's backseat with radio batteries weights 14.6 grams and instrument panel with combat sight weights only 5.3 grams. So the weight shouldn't be an issue. I'll make these parts available pretty soon. Next I'm going to paint these parts with Vallejo acrylics. I'll update when there's more progress. Thumbs up for Shapeways!