Personalized Branding For Shipping

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by oscarmat, Sep 7, 2017.

1. oscarmat
    oscarmat Member
    It would be great to have an option for not shapeways branded boxes, maybe with an uploaded personalized logo printed on the label.

2. JJQAD
    JJQAD Member
    Yes, or just the ability to add a printed insert in the package, could have brand info or product instructions etc. Can anyone at Shapeways comment is this is a future possibility?

3. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    What happens if someone orders items from multiple shops? Whose brand or logo gets put on the box or on the insert?

4. JJQAD
    JJQAD Member
    Do they pack multiple maker orders in the same box? Could still have a printed insert with each piece - not attached to box just in the package. I wouldn't imagine them really going for box branding (to protect their own brand), though if they did would have to only ship from those makers separately I guess.

5. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    Yes, everything from one order arrives in the same shipment box even if the products ordered come from multiple shops. It's the efficient way to minimize shipping costs for most buyers. Printing something on a bigger label that goes on the individual shipping bags might make sense since it doesn't require a human body to find inserts and place them into the proper shipping boxes. If there's ever an option to add store related inserts or information it probably won't happen for free.

6. JJQAD
    JJQAD Member
    Yes - something like that. I would expect it could be sold to makers as a premium branding option - so the seller would have to absorb the cost since they get the benefit.