Ordering Problem/s

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by NiceShop, Apr 24, 2018.

1. NiceShop
    NiceShop Active Member
    Night before last a had a new customer that wished to order and for some reason his order won't "take". I sent a message to customer service, no response as of yet. I suggested he do the same. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks, Robert

2. NiceShop
    NiceShop Active Member
    It now appears this possible customer is now trying to purchase a like item from a different artist that isn't on Shapeways.:( My loss, your loss...

3. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hello @NiceShop I'm very sorry for this issue. I see that my colleague Arafat has responded to your email, and will be able to follow up with you on this.

4. Interesting, because several people I work with every day rely on Shapeways to provide 3D printed concepts for our business, and our orders are not being accepted either. Credit cards are constantly declined with a general error regarding the card information. Shapeways is not responding to our email requests for assistance, and there doesn't seem to be a phone number where you can actually talk to a human being. Very disappointing.

5. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Make sure that shapeways' responses did not end up in your spam folder... also check that the destination country in your shipping and billing addresses is the same.

jimmyadvice likes this.
  6. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    @troy_schilling sorry to hear you haven't received our replies!

We have been a little behind on emails, but we're up to early today in terms of new emails that haven't been touched yet (May 1st) - we all work from a central inbox.

Please do check your spam/other folders as our replies get filtered by email/firewall settings often - consider adding "shapeways.com" domain as a trusted sender as well.