Omg Shapeways...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grogbro, Feb 13, 2019.

1. grogbro
    grogbro Member
    why did you change things? Now when I 'log in' I am presented with a marketing page...I had to search through the sell area to try to get to MY shop. why is this info not under my personal avatar menu to the right anymore (which, btw, even full screen on chrome gets hidden all the way to the right of my screen) This new interface I am not digging at all.

I know you are trying to get more customers or whatever, but please, make it easy for existing users to get to their stuff. For the love of the Unicorn Gods!

2. grogbro
    grogbro Member
    I even now have to go to Sell, and then click the link "Open your own shop" even to get to my shop.

My display is at 1920x, full screen, and my login avatar is still way off to the right. You have to test your website shapeways and change it so it adjusts.

3. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    Are you looking for this stuff?
    (also on 1920 x 1080)
    upload_2019-2-13_16-39-2.png

4. avim
    avim Shapeways Employee Product Team
    Thanks for the feedback. We can definitely improve things! We have a new navigation update coming soon that we believe will make your models much more intuitive to find.

Model_Monkey and MANDELWERK like this.
  5. I hope that the new update will make easier for the customers to get to the marketplace as it was before;)

Model_Monkey, Andrusi and MANDELWERK like this.