New Invention - A Better Keychain Pill Capsule

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by Vortical, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Vortical
    Vortical Well-Known Member
    You know how most drug stores sell those little pill capsules that attach to your keyring? They always come unscrewed, and you lose your medicine and the capsule both. So I decided to make a better one.

[​IMG]

Presenting, for the first time anywhere:

The Secure and Easy Keychain Fob Pill Capsule
    by Happy Hermit 3D
    (c) 2018 HH3D

It totally works! Please check out the product page.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. Frozenrain
    Frozenrain Well-Known Member
    This is a good design. But the material is not food safe. So use this carefully.:)

3. Vortical
    Thank you. That's a valuable point.

4. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    I always wrap a pill in food plastic wrap or aluminum foil even if it goes into a pocket or any other non-original container. It's not a big deal to do so.

5. Mohsen_Abbasi
    Mohsen_Abbasi Well-Known Member
    Invention? relax man ;)

Good done, but make it better, and not with this material. It is too bad to sell it for medicine stuff.

6. Vortical
    Thank you. You make a good point about "medicine stuff" along with Frozenrain above.

I edited the product page to remove any suggestion that this product is food and medicine-safe.

Yes, I will make it better. This is actually a surprisingly successful prototype for a line of related products, aimed primarily at the outdoorsman market. It works so well as-is I decided to sell it.

Please, what material(s) would you suggest? Is there another problem with versatile plastic? And what word might work better than "invention"?

I'll be grateful if you would review my revised ad copy, and in general for more of your thoughtful feedback.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018