Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Cilionelle, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Cilionelle
    Cilionelle New Member
    Hey there,

I'm looking for someone who might be able to make me a 1/270th scale model of the Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe. here is the link to the deckplan: http://deckplans.00sf.com/SoroSuub/Nestt/nestt.html. ideally I'd like it to be compatible with the X-wing miniatures game from Fantasy Flight, and I've seen a number of compatibly scaled models on here.

let me know!

cheers,
    Cilionelle

2. eyabmo
    eyabmo New Member
    Hi

Could you send me details .

Ed

3. Nick_Heymer
    Nick_Heymer New Member
  4. eyabmo
    eyabmo New Member
    Sure thing i can do it

5. Cilionelle
    Cilionelle New Member
    Thanks, Nick. those posts are from 2008, though. not sure if they're even still there.

Eyabmo, that's great. The only details I have are those I linked in the OP, and a few sparse images from Wookieepedia. But I look forward to seeing the results! Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

6. eyabmo
    eyabmo New Member
    Hi

Not sure , which one you want me do ? and do you want them just modelled ?

Ed

7. Cilionelle
    Cilionelle New Member
    Just the stock version, the first one. And just modelled as opposed to...? as you can tell, I've not long known about Shapeways and 3D printing, so this is a new experience for me. I'm not particularly interested in selling the models myself, just to have one, if that makes a difference.

8. eyabmo
    eyabmo New Member
    Sure thing , when you need it by ?
    How much are you willing to pay ?

9. Cilionelle
    Cilionelle New Member
    No hurry at all, really. It's just a cool ship. And again, Im a bit of a n00b, so pricing is not something Im familiar with. Although $50 would suit me well.