Need Someone For Cutting, Hollowing And Future Projects

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ayana_deox, Dec 10, 2016.

1. ayana_deox
    ayana_deox Member
    Hello,

I had a designer who made some figures for me. But we parted ways and I need some things changed.

This is about:
    - hollowing, unhollowing models(I got parts with 1mm wall, but I need 3-4 mm, because 1 is not enough
    - cutting parts and sticking parts together

I am searching for someone who can do that very fast, it is not much and complicated, and who will do it cheap. Because I already paid over 1000$ for them all.
    If that someone is a good designer too, we could make future projects together because I am looking for a new designer.

I also need someone who understands shapeways and all the materials. My figures are all around 20 cm big, and I need the smoothest material which can be sanded easily. I think that would be the black acrylate at this time because it is easier to sand than frosted detail.

To know what the figures are like, here is a picture of the last one.

Greetings

Attached Files:

• je.jpg

je.jpg

File size:
      85.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
    Hi I'd be happy to look at your models, please forward any files to info@dotsan.com and I'll get back to you.
    Regards
    Vijay

3. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    Note about the material: I just printed a few things with black acrylate and it's insanely smooth, but does have a lot of little nubs coming out of it from the support materials, which is why you want to sand it I assume... 20cm also exceeds the max size that the material can be printed in, which I've found to be an issue with a lot of the more refined materials.
    Cool looking model though :)
    Alison