Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ShishiRanger, Apr 27, 2013.

1. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    I need someone to make an SH Figuarts version of Kirin Ranger's Dairen Rod and Dairinken Blade *it's a yari head aka japanese spear head* it's the one in the yellow section of the picture :). I also need a Figuarts for of the Kirin Nine Section Whip made too. Aswell as the Kirin Lai-Lai Jewel. Note SH Figuarts are a LEGAL NON SEXUAL BANDAI JAPAN/TAMASHII NATIONS COLLECTOR'S PRODUCT.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  2. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    I hope someone PMs me really soon :L.

3. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Here's the pic of the Kirin Lai-Lai Jewel

Attached Files:

4. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Here's the Kirin Nine Section Whip

Attached Files:

5. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Anyone wanna help me with this at all :(?

6. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Come on, someone please help me with this :(?

7. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    I guess I'm getting no help for this :(.

8. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq
    Are there prohibited products?
    Explicit sexual content and weaponry look products are not accepted on Shapeways, neither private, nor public. Any file containing such content will be removed without further notice. We are allowed to make an exception for miniature weaponry (maximum size 10cm).

9. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    No these are miniature products that I need for a Figuarts figure that I'm making. I'm NOT trying to be pervy dude. JUST WOW.

10. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Plus the WHOLE NAME FOR THE POWER RANGER FIGURE MINI ACCESSORIES WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TITLE.

11. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Here's what I'm using as the base for my figure.

Attached Files:

12. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    This project is of miniature weapon accessories I need for a Japanese Power Ranger Series I'm planning to make so it's NOT sexual :(.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  13. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    Everyone can see they are not sexual. I was just quoting from this.
    http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq
    Are there prohibited products?
    If you give an idea of the size and better images, plus the material you want; maybe you would get a bigger response.

14. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    They are 150mm scaled miniature action figure accessories, and need to be made of Strong & Flexible if you please :).

15. FreeRangeBrain
    FreeRangeBrain New Member
    I wouldn't touch this project without written proof that it doesn't infringe upon Bandai's trademarks, copyrights, etc. and would advise all others likewise.

16. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    OMG you guys need to STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME :(. I'm seriously feeling like I should just die cause of the fact that NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME :(.

17. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    Also, a little know fact that BANDAI DOESN'T OWN THE RIGHTS TO SUPER SENTAI, TOEI DOES AND THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE NOT TRYING TO COPYRIGHT SOMEONE'S COMPANY -_-".

18. FreeRangeBrain
    Check Shapeways' terms of service. Rights infringement is not allowed. I'm not saying that your project infringes, just that the legalities should be confirmed fully before starting.

19. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger New Member
    I'm not trying to get this made to be an illegal product I'm trying to get it made as a fun product :(.

20. FreeRangeBrain
    I could make a Frisbee for fun, but I'd be infringing upon Wham-O's rights. Same deal. Check first. (And who knows... ask and they may let you.)