My order status HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Silverfox, May 7, 2011.

1. Silverfox
    Silverfox New Member
    Hello, i did an order and contact you by email. No answer still. Need to know the status of my order, and most important, need to know if the item has been builded. No problme for shipping time, but is REALLY important to know if you can correctly build the model. Thankks

2. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    Silverfox,

They will email you on monday (depends where you live) at the moment shapeways workers are having a weekend break.

If a model can't be build, they send you an email about 3 a 4 working days after you orderd ;)

Wich material did you order?

3. Silverfox
    Silverfox New Member
    White strong and flexible, hope everything is ok :) i was just worrying because my order was placed on 27 th... but if you say so, everything should be ok :)

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    Go to "my designs" under "My Shapeways" scroll down and there should be a spot with your order and the order status.

5. Silverfox
    Silverfox New Member
    yeah but it is still in "accepted"

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    Better than rejected right? :p I'll holler at some people, see what the hold up is.

7. ChristelH
    ChristelH Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi,

I did find one order of you, 44322, I have just sent you an email about this order (which unfortunately has been canceled). This email was sent to the same address as you used to order your models.

Kindly,
    Christel

8. Silverfox
    Silverfox New Member
    Yes,
    you write me today (after 9 days) that it have 2 thin walls.
    I wrote you some hours ago to delete those walls, they are not important, but it's very important and urgent that you print the model because i need that asap.
    I had no reply about the mail so i'm writing here:
    if you can, delete those walls and print the model.
    if you cant, i have a new ready model with that wall bigger,
    but i CANT WAIT 10 DAYS FROM NOW so you really have to take this file now and print to me... hope to have an answer here, or by mail. Thanks

9. ChristelH
    ChristelH Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi,

Sorry that you didn't get this rejection email earlier, I understand that this is frustrating for you and that you do need your model asap.

As we can't make any changes to existing orders, you have to place a new order. After you have done this, could you please sent me the new order number? You can sent it to me over here on the forum but you can sent it also to service@shapeways.com.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.

10. Silverfox
    Silverfox New Member
    Here we are, new model, no tick wall.... Number 46190 or recipt 143008... please check it and tell me that is printable really soon...

Last edited: May 10, 2011