My order is done. Psyche!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GarySG, Apr 17, 2013.

1. GarySG
    GarySG Member
    Perhaps it's due to my excitement, but a few times a day I check the statuses on my orders that I have in production. On my current order, for several days it read all of the items as being completed, so I was curious to why it had not shipped. So come four days later, one of the items magically pops back into production, a plastic part. I'm just curious if anyone else has had false joy at their orders being completed, and then.. not so much :D
    I really wonder what could caused that though. It doesn't have any borderline wall thicknesses or anything like that. Anyway, just thought I'd share and inquire, haha.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    To find out exactly what happened, contact service. By the looks of it, I'd say something happened either in production or cleaning.

3. GarySG
    GarySG Member
    I contacted customer service, they simply stated that one of the parts was still in production. Very odd though, perhaps it was just a glitch on the site.

4. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Checked your order and indeed spotted that one of the models had to be reprinted.
    This model is currently in the post processing process (cleaning, polishing etc) and we will make sure it will still be shipped on time!

My apologies for the confusion