Modeler for a stamp needed

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Pose, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Pose
    Pose New Member
    Hi at all,
    I just happend to find this really nice website today, which could be the solution to what I am looking for.

I am in need of two stamps (one should be approximately 10cm and the other one 4cm wide - the logo). So it is basically one stamp in two sizes.

The stamp design itself is not of any importants, it just has to be stable, because I need the stamp to hammer the logo into leather.

Some like this would be way more than I need:

The only thing I basically care about is that the logo (which is just 4 letters and two arrows) log like they do on the leather, as they do on the paper, if I hammer the logo onto the leather.

Is there anyone, who could help me with that? and how expensive would that possibly be?
    I am just a student doing some designs in my spare time, so if it is going to be expensive, I won't be able to do it anyhow.

Thanks in advance!
    I can provide my logo to anyone asking, but don't wanna show it publicly, since it is just for my personal works.

2. Modelsbymarsden
    Modelsbymarsden New Member
    Afternoon Pose, I can quickly model you what you need and upload it on here to give you a quote. Won't take long at all and I wont charge, feel free to send me a private message with your logo and the size you want and I'll get on it right away.
  3. Pose
    Pose New Member
    Thank you Modelsbymarsden!
    You did a wonderful job and helped me out really quickly!
    I strongly recommend Marsden's work to everyone!