Model Edit

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Notreallyhere, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Notreallyhere
    Notreallyhere Member
    Hello,

I have a model that I wanted to get printed, however it got rejected. I am unaware why, but maybe someone who has more experience than myself in this can help me out in fixing my model for printing and possibly I may decide to add a few edits which you will be compensated for. Originally, a very skilled and very kind member here helped and he did a fantastic job, however another problem arose in manufacturing (it’s my model so it’s my fault) however he is busy with commissions and I do not wish to bother him further. If interested, feel free to reach out

Best regards,

Notreallyhere

2. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    A good approach to troubleshooting is to upload the model and share the model check page. There is a button for that and with the heat map experienced users will get the issues straight away. If you do not want to expose your design too generally send me said link and I will take a look. -S

3. Notreallyhere
    Notreallyhere Member
    Hello Shea_Design,

Thanks for reaching I appreciate it very much, however is this option available on mobile? I don’t have access to my computer unfortunately. If not I could definitely send you a link to the model.

4. schneidw
    schneidw Member

5. schneidw
    schneidw Member
    An excellent browser based tool is w w w dot makeprintable dot com. Just run the repair service and if you are satisfied with the result you can dl the fixed file. One dl is priced -2.-U$.
    Hope you are successful!

6. Notreallyhere
    Notreallyhere Member
    Hello schneidw,

Thanks for reaching out! I will definitely give it a go thanks for bringing this into the light for me! It’s very helpful!

7. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member