Model discription layout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NovastarDesign, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hi

I wonder how i can change layout of the model description. Wenn i type something now, everything is saved without enters ect...
    i see other model descriptions where they figured how to do it..

I also like to know how you can make a link in the description to another model.
    Hope someone can help me out

Thanks Novastar

2. Magic
    Magic Well-Known Member
    All is in HTML now. More powerful but also less intuitive.

Here is the code of the begining of this description
    Code:
    <strong>D13 Sphere
      <br><br></strong>This is a Truncated Sphere D13. It has a 4-fold symmetry.
    <br><br>This die is inspired by the 
    <a href="https://members.ozemail.com.au/~llan/mpol.html">repulsion force polyhedra</a>. But in this case, the underlying polyhedron (not rounded) does not exactly look like the shape that can be obtained through this technique with 13 points repulsing each others.
    <br>Instead, I calculated the positions of those points to have a maximal radius for the circles resulting from the intersection of this underlying polyhedron with a sphere. The result is a truncated sphere with 13 circular faces of same radius.
    <br> 
    Basically, <br> is used to go to the line (enter), you can put as many of them as you want.
    For the links you must use <a href="adress of the link of your model">name of your model</a>.

3. aha thanks !!
    and i can copy and edit this in the description...
    i will try right away...