Missing Part

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by nowflip, Aug 3, 2019.

1. nowflip
    nowflip Member
    You have not sent the full order. The model comes with a roof and no roof was sent. Also, the engine needs about 1/16th inch longer on the interior to accept the Bachmann 44-ton power unit. Photos attached to what I received.

Attached Files:

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    It would be best to email service@shapeways.com with this information (along with the order #) That way it gets entered into their tracking system.

3. 8_Perf
    8_Perf Well-Known Member
    If the piece is too short (1/16") then i would also email the designer and ask them what happened. SW has no real control over the scale of an item uploaded into someones storefront. They print what the designer sends them.

4. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hello @nowflip thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry this order arrived incomplete! I see you wrote in to our helpdesk. We will follow up via email. Thank you for letting us know about this.

5. I am having trouble with the postal service. They called me and said the package is lost. The shipper needs to file a claim with the postal service.

6. Lefteri
    Lefteri Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hello @oldhippie195403 I reached out to you about this via our helpdesk and can follow up there.