Klingon Me

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by jmw326, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jmw326
    jmw326 New Member
    Well I have been out of the loop for a while due to recovering from a car accident but am mending and back to modeling and painting. As one of my first projects I decided to model my own head and modify it to look like a Klingon and make a custom action figure of Klingon Me. I did this for a friend a while back and thought it would be cool to have one of myself.

So here it is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Painted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. reaper31
    reaper31 New Member
    thats really smooth, what printer setting did you use?

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    That is pretty awesome. I could see myself as a Hut lol that would be cool. Where's your pic to compare and rate the morphing?

4. jmw326
    jmw326 New Member
    Thanks guys. He was fun to make. I had it printed in WSF. What is cool though is the new version of LightWave 3d that is out (LW10) allows me to freeze and save a colloda file that comes out super smooth. I am going to go back and reprint and few things that I did earlier.

5. clsn
    clsn Well-Known Member
    majQa'. 'IHlaw' qablIj 'ej ghegh QuchlIj.

(little-known fact about clsn: I'm also the Assistant Director of the Klingon Language Institute.)

6. jmw326
    jmw326 New Member
    My Klingon is a little rusty but I got well done out of that.
    So thanks.

7. Dude - Klingon, lojban - do you speak any real languages? :p

Fantastic head there - I agree with Mike, though, let's have comparison pics! :D

Andy

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  8. jmw326
    jmw326 New Member
    HAHA. unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to dress up in Klingon makeup. I had to use my imagination of how I thought it would look. LOL. I may post a pic of my ugly mug a little later so that you can compare.