Kitty amazing is here... with pictures

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by Jaewo, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Jaewo
    Jaewo New Member
    Hello...
    I'm a painter... and designer. I want to make cool things in 3d.. and I hope others will buy too because I am as poor as dirt.

I have a millliiiooon ideaas.... for now.. how about a collection of awesome nyanko color sandstone kitty figurines?

I use max and magic.

nyantastetherainbowTEXT.jpg

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    Welcome! Where are you from? I still have no idea about this cat, and not sure if I want to :p. I saw him at Maker Faire last month and everyone went nuts when they saw him.

3. Jaewo
    Jaewo New Member
    Hey, I've been in China the past few years but I have family in the US. It's a Japanese tradition to draw kittens as sweets.. That type of art is known as Nyanko (nyan is meow in Japanese).

Better not ask.. I wasn't sure what to call the sushi one.. the flying sushi, runaway sushi... oh well. ha-ha. :p

I hope they turn out. Good timing too as the new sandstone is out!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    Well I can tell you the poptart one exists here already somewhere. Wouldn't a sushi cat be a cannibal?

5. Jaewo
    Jaewo New Member
    Haha.. only if it ate other super sushi's. Maybe the evil waffle is a cannibal... I mean, can you really trust a waffle? :confused

I have other characters in mind too, I want to make a whole collection along with accessories.. it's going to be pretty... sweet :twisted:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  6. erckgillis
    erckgillis New Member
    Cant wait to see some stuff!

Welcome!