Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by photosfromrob, Jan 22, 2010.

1. photosfromrob
    photosfromrob Member
    I don't understand why, but I seem to have issues nobody else has...or at least they don't talk about.

Shapeways just sold another item of mine. I got an email when it went into production and another when it shipped.....that's good. I did not get a notice when the sale was made and it doesn't appear on my order overview , I wonder why.
    I don't recall anyone mentioning having the same problem. Is there a problem with my store?

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I believe if it was a shapeways employee that purchased the item, it won't show up on your overview... other than that it should show up as soon as it's ordered.

3. pete
    pete Shapeways Employee CEO
    Guys,

we will look into this. We aim to report as transparently as possible.
    You will get feedback this week.

Peter

4. 11539_deleted
    11539_deleted Member
    Hi Robert,

Thanks for PM'ing me the model in question ;)

I have been able to find out what happened:
    - A model from your shop was sold, on Jan 16th. This went in production on Jan 19th, hence you were informed by mail
    - As you did not set a markup on that model, it is not listed in your markup overview that you can download from our portal (nor are there pdfs generated)

So, luckily, nothing is broken ;)
    But, it shows, that we should review what mails we send, as we recognize this can be confusing. I can inform you that we are working a project to review the invoices and emails for shopowners (we also want to reduce the number of pdfs for you).

I think with this, the situation is explained? If you have further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, Arno