Something tells me this has been said a lot in the past, but... I'm new to most all of this, so please bear with me and my inexperience. I've been working in ZBrush, exporting the result as a wavefront OBJ, and then converting that via Accutrans3D. This model that I'm currently trying to fix up for upload passed the Water Tight test on Accutrans, but it also made a note that some edges were shared between three or more polygons. I did a whole lot of searching around, and tried opening the OBJ with Blender to find and fix the non-manifold areas. After a quite a bit of work, I noticed that, basically, one part of the model just wasn't working. So, I went into ZBrush and redid that whole section, hopefully in a way that'll actually work. And, well, it didn't. And now when I try to import the file to Blender, I can't get it to select anything on the object. Again, inexperienced, so I'm likely just not pushing the right button, but I want to check if there's something incredibly easy that I just missed out on. For both models, everything "looks" okay in ZBrush (it doesn't look like any normals have been inverted, and trying to flip them just makes everything wrong), but I guess I'm not the person to ask. So, I'm attaching both of the models in obj format, zipped so that I'm not spamming messages to attach files. I'd really prefer suggestions to getting the first model "fixed," but if part 2 is any easier to work with, well, sometimes you can't beat convenience. I still have everything saved in ZBrush if something needs to be reworked at an earlier stage. Thanks to anyone that takes a look.