Interlocking Models Are Stuck In Analyzing Mode

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by EvieL, Oct 22, 2018.

1. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Ahw sorry to hear this didn't get fixed yet :(

Let me check in with the dev team right away @EvieL

I'll let you know as soon as I know more :)

2. MitchellJetten
    Due to some bugs that were prioritized (like models loading indefinitely) the interlocking material has not been fixed yet.
    We'll do our best to have it fixed asap :)

sorry!!
    Mitchell

3. EvieL
    EvieL Well-Known Member
    @MitchellJetten I appreciate the update, thank you.

But unfortunately I will have to get this done locally in hopes of not losing a sale.

4. aliciafelber
    aliciafelber Well-Known Member
    This is SO sad :(... Hope you don't loose the sales...

EvieL likes this.
  5. MitchellJetten
    Should be fixed now! :D

6. EvieL
    EvieL Well-Known Member
    @MitchellJetten Unfortunately, it is still not fixed. Natural/Raw silver is still not an option for the grandfathered in models. Bronze and Brass options has completely disappeared. Still no indication if it is recognizing the design as interlocking.

I uploaded a duplicate, so should be new pricing. All 3 silver/bronze/brass options are displayed, but no indication that it is being recognized as interlocking and judging from the lower than grandfathered in pricing, I don't think it is recognized as interlocking for sure. But you can surprise me and tell me that it is and I'll be glad to take that price.

7. turbineagaz
    turbineagaz Member
    Hello All,

I've tried this morning and it works :). Thanks a lot :)

8. MitchellJetten
    Hey @EvieL can you send me a model ID of those where it's not working?
    It should work on both old and new models!

edit:
    > Still no indication if it is recognizing the design as interlocking.
    there won't be any recognition that it's interlocking vs. not interlocking in the upload flow ;)
    But you can just order it just fine now (we make sure it get's the right "material id" in our backend)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  9. EvieL
    EvieL Well-Known Member
    @MitchellJetten The grandfathered in model is 6772466 and the newly uploaded model that seems to be working is 8342023. If you can confirm if the new one is right, that would be awesome news and the only model in my shop that has gone down in pricing.

10. MitchellJetten
    @EvieL , I'll check in with the dev regarding the old model.

And yes, I can confirm the new one is correct :)

EvieL likes this.
  11. There is still an issue selling interlocking parts. I have just uploaded a design and I can buy it apparently at the same cost as a single piece which never used to be the case so I suspect it's wrong, and if I create a product from it and set it to interlocking there is no base price, which suggests a problem with the model. In 3D tools it is all green ticks for interlocking, but for plain it shows loose shells warning. I have no idea if I can actually order it myself or sell it successfully.

12. EvieL
    EvieL Well-Known Member