I would like to know how long this product will be available for :)

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by TonyMartinStark, Oct 14, 2012.

1. TonyMartinStark
    TonyMartinStark New Member
    Hey, I'm pretty new to shapeways and I'm interested in one particular product which I want to know up until when it will be available for. The product I'm interested is this one:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/273819/explorers-ring-u3-vers ion.html

If it is possible, can someone please tell me if you know up until when this specific product will be available for purchase? I want to purchase it on May, 2013 (Next Year) but I don't know if it will be available till then. If you don't know, do you know whom and where I can ask for an answer to my question? It is really important. And if you don't know, what do you think are the chances they will take it down by then? Please if there is anything you know about this, let me know. Thank you! :D

Oh and sorry for my English, it is not my first language :/
  2. bartv
    bartv New Member

at the top right of the model's page there is a 'contact designer' button. Use that to ask this question directly to robo3687 - he'll be able to tell you!

3. TonyMartinStark
    TonyMartinStark New Member
    Hey, thank you for your message. I did ask him, however from what I understood, he doesn't have full control of how long it can be available for. He said he's 95% sure it will be available till then but then the rest is up to shapeways itself. Soo.. Idk lol, I just really hope it stays till May! :/