I Would Like To Cancel This Order Since Shapeways Isn't Giving Me A Commission

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Mstyle183, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mstyle183
    Mstyle183 Member
    yay i finally sold a 14k gold apple watch bumper.. but for some reason my commission is set to ZERO

only in gold!! can someone explain what happened here? and is this apple watch bumper an internal order?

PS: seems like shapeways increased the price of gold pieces but instead of raising the prices and keeping my commission intact they just got rid of the commision..

since i'm not getting a dime on this transaction i would like shapeways to cancel the order and give the customer a refund..

if the customer wants this piece he or she should pay the price with my normal commission.. i don't think shapeways should still be able to make money on this while screwing me the artist..

again cancel the transaction or pay me my commission..

this whole ZERO commission thing should be illegal.. i know plenty of people have talked about this and shapeways hasn't fixed the issue..

Attached Files:

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
  3. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Better contact service@shapeways.com by email rather than venting here.The pricing of all the cast metals was changed half a year ago (surface area became a cost factor) but back then shapeways claimed that they were keeping the markup unchanged on models where the production cost increased with the change.

4. Mstyle183
    Mstyle183 Member
    just did.. but i want people to see this so please don't delete my post

5. Andrewsimonthomas
    Andrewsimonthomas Well-Known Member
    Hey @Mstyle183

I took a look and you didn't receive a markup because this order is cancelled. It looks like the payment method this customer used may have been associated with fraud.

In terms of the markup, we're looking into why that material didn't have a markup associated with it.

IntelXeon likes this.