I need a modeler to help me complete a 3d project

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Texylvania, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Texylvania
    Texylvania Well-Known Member
    I have a 3d model that is near completion but due to some living arrangements that had to be done on the last year, I no longer have a computer that meets the system requirments for a 3d program. This is a project I've been workong on for a very long time so I have some specific things I need done to complete it. WIth that in regard, I'm looking for someone who can help me and do one adjustment at a time and let me look over it to make sure it's correct rather than presenting a complete list of what needs to be done all at once. Thanks.

2. bartv
    bartv New Member
    Hi Texylvania,

can you provide some more info on this project? That might help people get interested.

Cheers,

Bart

3. ComesToLife
    ComesToLife New Member
    Yes. As Bart had said, details would be great. And by details we mean pictures. Send them privately if you don't want to expose your ideas to the world just yet. It would also be helpful to know what format the model is in right now and what tool did you work with when making it.

4. DanielCSommer
    DanielCSommer New Member
    Glad to help. Send me a PM and we can check it out together. Here is some of my previous Shapeways work. http://bit.ly/TGFDFK
    -Daniel
    www.danielcsommer.com