Hello Hello

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 1285054_deleted, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

From NJ here. I work with CAD, but more so in the blueprint engineering realm.
    I have already placed an order on here for a 2 piece keycap set, I really hope it turns out how it should. If it does, I will be placing many more orders. :)

I would also like to say thank you to the website owners, and developers on site. Seems like there is a lot of knowledge floating around in here, I can't wait to get some time so i can pick some brains!

Have a good day!

2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Welcome to Shapeways! Looking forward to seeing your designs and seeing you around the forums. When your order comes in take some picks and post them in the My Shapeways Order Arrived forum if you want. It's always interesting to see what others are creating! :D

James

104516_deleted likes this.
  3. 104516_deleted
    104516_deleted Well-Known Member
    Welcome to the Shapeways community @jschi421! Exactly what James said, share your work in the forum when you receive it! :)

4. Definitely will, I am currently waiting on 4 orders of key caps now.... I knew I should have stayed away, lol.

5. katkinkead
    katkinkead Well-Known Member
    hey welcome! I would love to see what kind of keycaps you've made for yourself!

Also, since your new to the community -- I may recommend uploading a profile picture for yourself! This will help us /the rest of the community identify you on other areas of the forum and in the feed. You can update your profile by hovering over your avatar (top right corner) go to Settings > My Account.

Looking forward to seeing your caps when they arrive :)