Hello from ARKHAM

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by sisterclementine, May 5, 2016.

1. OK, fine, you probably call it Providence.

Hi! My name is Marisa, and I've been designing costume jewelry professionally since 2006. I have been fortunate enough to work with and learn from some truly great designers - including Kenneth Lane, Oscar de la Renta, and LouLou de la Falaise.

Lately, I've decided to go freelance while focusing on fine jewelry, and Shapeways seems like a perfect forum for me to showcase my new work, and to see all the amazing work that's being done!

2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Hi Marisa I'm James! Great to have you here! :D

I saw that you found our jewelry designers thread. Great!

I'm following you. It will be nice to see what designs you come up with in the future. You're off to a great start I see!

See ya around Shapeways town! :D

3. Thanks - followed you back!

4. katkinkead
    katkinkead Well-Known Member
    Hi Marisa! Welcome to Shapeways - you are right, as a freelance jewelry designer, this is a great place for you to be. I just checked out your shop, love the ring! We actually be launching a tool soon so that you can compile each size ring within one product, and use a drop down menu so that your shopper can pick their size. I'll let you know when it goes live.

Can't wait to see what you make next :)

5. Hi, Kat!

That sounds like a great innovation. I can't wait to see it!

Best,
    Marisa

katkinkead likes this.
  6. myKay
    myKay Member
    Hello, Michael here. I'm relatively new to Shapeways. Have professionally been an interior designer for a number of firms. I found Shapeways while teaching myself Fusion 360, and was looking for an outlet for models. From there received encouragement to take my models to market. I'm hoping this will become an enjoyable relationship.

katkinkead likes this.
  7. jooshkins
    jooshkins Member
    Welcome aboard, looking forward to see what you come up with.