Hangar 03â„¢ 1/100 Model Mecha Weapons and accessories!

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by thehelmosengine, Sep 16, 2010.

1. thehelmosengine
    thehelmosengine New Member
    Today when I opened up my first ever prototype I screamed like a kid. I am still in awe at how I can make something on my computer in a few hours, and then have the shapeways team make it real. I'm obviously new at this, I've only been learning to make 3d models for a couple weeks now, but I am so excited about the possibilities! I'm gonna share my photos I took with some model robots I have around. The robots aren't my invention, just the 1/60 Model Mecha SMG© and the 1/100 Model Mecha SMG©. Man I'm nerdin out! I've always kinda dreamed of makin toys and now, it's not so far off. Now to just learn to pressure cast. Thank you guys so much for offering this service.

1/60 Model Mecha SMG©:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Drawn_Steel_Hero
    Drawn_Steel_Hero New Member
    Sweeeet ! Congratulations on your first prints, they're very cool. Looking forward to seeing more. It's awesome being able to design your own toys, isn't it? :D

Andy

3. thehelmosengine
    YESSSS! hehe. Yeah I'm in love with the process and the results. And thank you a bunch for the kind words. This is seriously dream stuff. Oh not like anybody wants to see bunch loads of the same type of thing, but here is the 1/100 version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks again Andy and also to the shapeways team!

rc

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  4. dizingof
    dizingof New Member
    Use tinypic.com ! they are the best

5. thehelmosengine
    I feel kinda silly I didn't see that I had exceeded bandwidth until this morning when it was too late to fix it. I'll try to upload to that site or a similar one tonight. Thanks man for the suggestion!