New prints in polished WSF arrived today from Shapeways, and made me come back from work earlier. Both I and my 8 years old boy were very excited. Pieces all look very nice ! For the smaller ones I have been using a 1mm thick small loop. Two of the pieces were due to fix some older G-scale switches, with too large gaps, that made locomotives go of the rails. I made a mess on this one. I guess I was out by a few degrees when I measured angles on the switch. But the material is flexible, so gluing it should work. All the rest is about allowing my son using Lego bricks together with the G-scale track in his room. This includes some couplers to be used with others cars. The advanced coupler version has a hook, but I am not sure how it will resist over time as I fear the spring part is a bit too fragile. I also got axle boxes for metal wheels - this will need some post-processing work to lower friction, as I designed the piece a bit too tight. That's it for now ! Let's play !